Welcome to the Women On Their Way -Gettysburg Networking Blog Spot!

The Women on Their Way -Gettysburg Network provides an arena for Pennsylvania Professional Women and greater areas to support and network through Mixers, Seminars and www.WOTWGettysburg.blogspot.com site.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Coming Soon! WOTW -Gettysburg


It is Here!


A Blog Site Created Just for Gettysburg, PA
-Adams County-Professional Women


Our mission is to build this blog to support your (WOTW)networking needs

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful event. Thanks for organizing such a positive and beneficial evening. I am looking forward to attending many more events and mixers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I tried to post once, but not sure it came through; forgive me if this is duplicated. I stumbled upon your blog completely by accident and have to say I am very excited to have found you. It has been my dream to have a brick and mortar community center here in Biglerville, but due to the unforeseen circumstances with the economy I am unable to realize my dream at this time. So, I have launched a sort of "online" community center which I hope will offer resources, events and activities to all residents and visitors of Gettysburg and surrounding areas. I would love some feedback, suggestions or input on what you would like to see. I am in the infancy stage and am very excited about all the possibities out there. Thanks for all you are doing-what a wonderful venue! I look forward to speaking with you soon! Andi civilgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Carol Burns